Monday 3 June 2013

Home sweet home

Hi guys

Well my travels are finally over, sorry I have not uploaded my recent blogs till today but time has ran away with me. I have returned to the land of Oz, lol.


I hope you have enjoyed reading, I have enjoyed writing, it has some how been therapeutic for me. I have had an experience of a life time, one which I think will change my outlook on life forever and one I will never forget.

It is lovely to be home, to see my wonderful hubby, family and friends in Perth - and soon to be setting off again to see those of you in the UK. Yet it feels a little bitter sweet right now, as I sit here writing this last blog in my beautiful home, with food in my fridge, water in my taps, heating on (yes pom's, it's evening and 10 degree's here!) and I'm thanking my lucky stars for what I have.

I am thankful for the opportunity I have been given and am glad to have been able to share it with you all.

Remember every day how lucky you are and how life is so different for many other people all over the world!

Thank you all for reading and hope to see you all soon.
Lot of love
Dawn
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment